Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Want a stress free car buying experience? Contact Michael Borbet

Yes, you read that right, do you want a stress free car buying experience?  If yes, contact Michael Borbet at Mountain View BMW. 

If there is a transaction that is more stressful than buying a house it is probably buying a car.  And for most people they buy cars more often than houses.  That is why I am recommending Michael Borbet at Mountain View BMW.

 Five years ago I started looking for a  brand new BMW X3 after driving second hand elderly BMW's for years.  I did a great deal of research on the internet and decided on a particular model and color.   I sent  emails to all the local dealerships to see what they had in stock.  I hated the idea of going to a showroom floor and getting that car sale push before I knew what I wanted.  Most of the responses I got were along the lines of "come in and I will get you a great deal."

I sent an email to Mountain View BMW and got in contact with Michael.  Michael actually answered my questions!  When I had more questions he answered them.   He was courteous, responsive and never pushy.  He was professional in every way.  I set up an appointment with him to see the car.  Michael let me set the pace for my car  buying experience.  It was a painless experience to buy a car from Michael.


I hope I get the chance to buy another BMW from Michael soon, my X3 needs a new baby sister:-)  I am thinking something along the lines of the 2010 330 series.

I recently attended a real estate course and one of the topics was the importance of staying connected to your clients after they have purchased a house from you.  The instructor wanted to show that car sales people were not known for their client management skills and sarcastically  asked, “ Do any of you know a car salesperson that follows up with their clients?”  I raised my hand and said, “ Yes I do, Michael contacts me at least once a year to see how my car is doing.”   The entire room looked at me dumbfounded!  They had never heard from their car salesperson again.  Which I think is ironic, who as a group buys more new cars than Realtors?


Michael Borbet
Internet Sales Manager
e-mail: BorbetM@autonation.com
Phone: 650-943-1050

No comments:

Post a Comment