Saturday, October 3, 2009

I am having an Open House tomorrow!

This feels so much like many nights before that I have spent getting ready for a big conference.  It's nice that is seems familiar instead of completely new.  It is eerily the same kind of activities I am doing the night before to prepare.

I am making sure my collateral is ready.  In fact, I just got back from the office from printing my brochures. I am mentally deciding which pair of shoes are the right shoes for standing for hours.  I have practiced my elevator pitch on the product.  I have studied the competitions; also known as comparable homes or comps.  I have reviewed the FAQ's.  What school district?  How old is the home?  Why are they selling?  Are the disclosures available? 

The big difference is I will be inside of the product tomorrow instead of demonstrating it on a laptop!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment