Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Visions Engineering Inc: Handyman Services

Rob has helped me out with three different homes.

He saved my rear end when I was trying to sell my house in Palo Alto by doing some very basic and minor foundation repairs that were causing potential buyers to run from my house instead of putting offers on my house.  His foundation worked helped me get my house sold quickly.

Rob did a great job and a great deal of work in my house in Mountain View.  He put in a new tile floor and installed my new cabinets in the kitchen.  He also insulated my house and redid my fencing.
















If you need someone that you can trust to do it right the first time I really recommend that you call Rob for your handy man needs.

New Visions Engineering Inc
Robert Briganti
cell phone: 650 520 6747
email: moreicecream@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment