Friday, September 18, 2009

La Petit Salon: Reward for a house project well done!

I know personally that house projects can be one of the most stressful things in your life. So I am including my favorite way to regroup after I have demolished a kitchen, stripped a floor or removed popcorn from the ceiling.  I go see Nancy Tran at La Petit Salon.

 I am extremely biased about La Petit Salon and Nancy Tran.  I have know Nancy Tran for almost 15 years and I have always enjoyed incredible customer service from her and her team.  I have very few other data points to compare to her as I see no need to go anywhere else.  The few times I have had pedicures or manicures from other folks have been in other cities and they have all been a disappointment compared to her.

If you are looking for a cheap in and out pedicure/manicure Nancy is not the person for you.

If you are looking to make sure you will have the best pedicure/manicure available in a clean and safe setting then Nancy is the person to go to.

In addition to manicures and pedicures, Nancy provides the best facial in the Silicon Valley as well. She is my fountain of youth.

Le Petit Salon 

335 Plaza Central 

Los Altos, CA 94022

(650) 947-9106
http://www.yelp.com/biz/le-petit-salon-los-altos 

No comments:

Post a Comment