Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I am a Real Estate Agent at Keller Williams




I was beginning to wonder if I was actually going to get through all the classes, tests and paperwork needed to become a real estate agent.  Finally last night my DRE # (Department of Real Estate) showed up on the website, this number allows me to join a real estate broker. 


I decided several months ago that I would join Keller Williams when I became an agent.  I am so impressed with the people that work for Keller Williams and the Keller Williams culture.   I have already benefited from their great training programs.  They offer some of the best sales training I have ever had and I have attended some expensive corporate training courses in my day.


So this morning I went to the weekly Keller Williams sales meeting and then filled out the paperwork to join the team. 


My journey as a real estate agent begins! 

Here is my contact information at Keller Williams.




Carla Dimond
Real Estate Agent
DRE # 01871201

Keller Williams Realty, Cupertino
20230 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite E
Cupertino CA 95014

650-388-8820 cell

408-850-6955
408-850-6956 fax
carla.dimond@gmail.com

www.kw.com

Keller Williams Realty is proud to be the fastest growing real estate company in North America, with 690 market centers, over 73,321 associates and $28,167,677 in profit share over the last 12 months.*   *numbers are year to date April 2009

J.D. Power and Associates has awarded Keller Williams the distinct honor of "Highest Overall Satisfaction For Home Buyers Among National Full Service Real Estate Firms, Two Years in a Row!"

No comments:

Post a Comment