Monday, November 9, 2009

Blog Posts on other Businesses

My son was catching up on my blog the other day and reminded me that bloggers are getting hit hard around "Truth in Adversting" issues. So I thought I should address that in my blog.


Any business that I highlight in my blog is for the purpose of letting others know about a good experience I have had in working with that business. I am not being compensated in any way for my blog posts about other businesses.

In this economy I feel it is good thing to let others know about businesses who have great customer service and put their customers first.

It seems we all have a tendency to share our bad experiences and forget to highlight the good ones. I just want to share with others businesses that I have had a positive experience working with.

However, my experience is not your experience and I am not offering any warranties on your experience with these service providers. However, I would like to hear back from any of you that use one of these services I highlight and do not have a positive experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment